Today's video blog is a short and sweet review of my model horse customs and my hobby adventures, as well as the one year anniversary of my YouTube channel and all the model horse customizing video tutorials I have created since last December.
Resources and Credits
Part of the customizing with Blue Mountain Stable and Kristen Taylor series; short and easy guides to all things model horses and model horse customizing. Subscribe for more tutorials and follow my social media (links below) for regular tips and behind-the-scenes looks. And if you have an idea for an upcoming video, feel free to drop a comment in any of my videos. Happy customizing!
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE
- The Ultimate Guide On How To Paint Model Horse White Markings
- How to Stay Safe Customizing Model Horses | Ultimate Safety Guide
- Making Breyer Stablemate Unicorns Into Horses
- Pinking Model Horse Muzzles & Legs - Thursday Tips Season 1 Ep.1
- How to Paint a Bay - Model Horse Customizing Tutorial
- Prepping and Priming Artist Resin Model Horses
- Sculpting Stablemate Ears Part 1
- Sculpting Stablemate Ears Part 2
- How I Made My Drastic CM Breyer Lady Phase Into a Criollo - VIDEO TOUR
MORE FROM BLUE MOUNTAIN STABLE ON WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Website: http://www.bluemountainstable.com/
- Blog: http://www.bluemountainstable.com/blog
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bluemountainstable/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlueMountainStable/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BlueMountainStable
Follow me on social media for tips, WIPS and behind-the-scenes looks into how I paint and sculpt model horses and Breyer horses. Thanks for watching!
"Tea for Tat," by Verified Picasso, YouTube Audio Library.
The author of this blog and a model horse customizer, painter, and sculptor.
Check Out My Social Media
Awesome Model Horse Blogs
Must-Know Websites - Tutorials
Must Know Websites - Showing & Collecting
My Favorite Model Horse Painters
My Favorite Model Horse Sculptors
My Favorite Model Horse Tack Makers
My Favorite Model Horse Prop Makers