One of my frequent questions is how do I sculpt such freaking tiny ears? Well now I have two tutorial videos that document my complete process so that you too can create ears for Breyer Stablemates and similar small horses.
What You'll Need
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE
- Making Breyer Stablemate Unicorns Into Horses
- Pinking Model Horse Muzzles & Legs - Thursday Tips Season 1 Ep.1
- How to Paint a Bay - Model Horse Customizing Tutorial
- Prepping and Priming Artist Resin Model Horses
- How I Made My Drastic CM Breyer Lady Phase Into a Criollo - VIDEO TOUR
MORE FROM BLUE MOUNTAIN STABLE ON WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
- YouTube Channel
Follow me on social media for tips, WIPS and behind-the-scenes looks into how I paint and sculpt model horses and Breyer horses. Thanks for watching!
The author and model horse customizer.
Check Out My Social Media
Awesome Model Horse Blogs
My Favorite Model Horse Painters
My Favorite Model Horse Sculptors
My Favorite Model Horse Tack Makers
My Favorite Model Horse Prop Makers