I've decided to start a series of videos with super short tips for customizing. Since they are running from May to June, this is season one! Which also means that if the views and comments are good, you can expect season two in the late summer/early fall. So if you like them, check it out, comment, and subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to see season two.
In this episode of Thursday Tips, learn how to add delicate pinking to your model horses for realistic legs and kissable muzzles.
Thursday Tips, Season One, airs May-June 2019 and brings you weekly, bite-sized mini tutorials for model horse customizing.
Part of the customizing with Blue Mountain Stable and Kristen Taylor series; short and easy guides to all things model horses and model horse customizing. Subscribe for more model horse customizing tutorials and follow my social media (links below) for regular tips and behind the scenes looks into model horse customizing. And if you have an idea for an upcoming video, feel free to drop a comment in any of my videos. Happy customizing!
- Sennelier Dry Earth Pigment in Burnt Sienna https://www.amazon.com/Sennelier-Artist-Dry-Pigment-175/dp/B0014ZWDB4/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=sennelier+dry+pigment+burnt+sienna&qid=1555295418&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE
- How to Paint a Bay - Model Horse Customizing Tutorial https://youtu.be/Yw7NX8bXyjc
- Prepping and Priming Artist Resin Model Horses https://youtu.be/VUScmPllCr4
- Sculpting Stablemate Ears https://youtu.be/LT9dtM5TpN8
- How I Made My Drastic CM Breyer Lady Phase Into a Criollo - VIDEO TOUR https://youtu.be/3zpyZpCf5fY
- My Model Horse Channel Trailer https://youtu.be/vupP4NO_L-w
MORE FROM BLUE MOUNTAIN STABLE ON WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Website: http://www.bluemountainstable.com/
- Blog: http://www.bluemountainstable.com/blog
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bluemountainstable/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlueMountainStable/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BlueMountainStable
Follow me on social media for tips, WIPS and behind-the-scenes looks into how I paint and sculpt model horses and Breyer horses. Thanks for watching!
"Can't Sleep" by Eveningland, YouTube Audio Library.
Kristen Taylor (Williams)
The author and model horse customizer.
Check Out My Social Media
Awesome Model Horse Blogs