Warped legs are horrible on a model horse, especially your brand new Breyer bling bag Stablemate! But they are fixable. Learn how in today's Thursday Tip.
Part of the customizing with Blue Mountain Stable and Kristen Taylor series; short and easy guides to all things model horses and model horse customizing. Subscribe for more model horse customizing tutorials and follow my social media (links below) for regular tips and behind-the-scenes looks into model horse customizing. And if you have an idea for an upcoming video, feel free to drop a comment in any of my videos. Happy customizing!
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE
- Making Breyer Stablemate Unicorns Into Horses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7bQJY6Oxr8
- Pinking Model Horse Muzzles & Legs - Thursday Tips Season 1 Ep.1 https://youtu.be/FpKsp1JzAZI
- How to Paint a Bay - Model Horse Customizing Tutorial https://youtu.be/Yw7NX8bXyjc
- Prepping and Priming Artist Resin Model Horses https://youtu.be/VUScmPllCr4
- Sculpting Stablemate Ears https://youtu.be/LT9dtM5TpN8
- How I Made My Drastic CM Breyer Lady Phase Into a Criollo - VIDEO TOUR https://youtu.be/3zpyZpCf5fY
- My Model Horse Channel Trailer https://youtu.be/vupP4NO_L-w
MORE FROM BLUE MOUNTAIN STABLE ON WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Website: http://www.bluemountainstable.com/
- Blog: http://www.bluemountainstable.com/blog
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bluemountainstable/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlueMountainStable/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BlueMountainStable
Follow me on social media for tips, WIPS and behind-the-scenes looks into how I paint and sculpt model horses and Breyer horses. Thanks for watching!
"Express," by Eveningland, YouTube Audio Library.
The author of this blog and a model horse customizer, painter, and sculptor.
Check Out My Social Media
Awesome Model Horse Blogs
Must-Know Websites - Tutorials
Must Know Websites - Showing & Collecting
My Favorite Model Horse Painters
My Favorite Model Horse Sculptors
My Favorite Model Horse Tack Makers
My Favorite Model Horse Prop Makers