This short video reviews three brands of primers and shows you how they look on my own model horses, so you can pick the best for your next projects.
Primers Reviewed In This Video
- Rust-Oleum American Accents 2x Ultra Cover in red and white
- Krylon CoverMaxx in red
- Krylon ColorMaster in red and gray
- Duplicolor Sandable Primer in red, rust and white
- Vallejo airbrush primer
- Badger "Stynylrez" airbrush primer
- Rust-Oleum sandable automotive primer for plastics
Part of the customizing with Blue Mountain Stable and Kristen Taylor series; short and easy guides to all things model horses and model horse customizing. Subscribe for more tutorials and follow my social media (links below) for regular tips and behind-the-scenes looks. And if you have an idea for an upcoming video, feel free to drop a comment in any of my videos. Happy customizing!
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE
- The Ultimate Guide On How To Paint Model Horse White Markings Click Here to Watch
- How to Stay Safe Customizing Model Horses | Ultimate Safety Guide Click Here to Watch
- Making Breyer Stablemate Unicorns Into Horses Click Here to Watch
- Pinking Model Horse Muzzles & Legs - Thursday Tips Season 1 Ep.1 Click Here to Watch
- How to Paint a Bay - Model Horse Customizing Tutorial Click Here to Watch
- Prepping and Priming Artist Resin Model Horses Click Here to Watch
- Sculpting Stablemate Ears Part 1Click Here to Watch
- Sculpting Stablemate Ears Part 2 Click Here to Watch
- How I Made My Drastic CM Breyer Lady Phase Into a Criollo - VIDEO TOUR Click Here to Watch
MORE FROM BLUE MOUNTAIN STABLE ON WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Website: http://www.bluemountainstable.com/
- Blog: http://www.bluemountainstable.com/blog
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bluemountainstable/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlueMountainStable/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BlueMountainStable
Follow me on social media for tips, WIPS and behind-the-scenes looks into how I paint and sculpt model horses and Breyer horses. Thanks for watching!
"Glory Be," by Patrick Patrikios, YouTube Audio Library.
The author of this blog and a model horse customizer, painter, and sculptor.
Check Out My Social Media
Awesome Model Horse Blogs
Must-Know Websites - Tutorials
Must Know Websites - Showing & Collecting
My Favorite Model Horse Painters
My Favorite Model Horse Sculptors
My Favorite Model Horse Tack Makers
My Favorite Model Horse Prop Makers