A black foal looks different than an adult horse of the same color, so in this video learn how to paint the foal version of black realistically.
This video shares my secret recipe for a shimmery blue black with rich brown tones. It will really pop!
How to Fix Airbrush Mistakes
When your model horse airbrush painting doesn't go according to plan, here's how to fix it.
Other Great Places to Find Model Horse Customizing Tutorials, Tack Making Tutorials, and More
- Painting a Liver Chestnut in Airbrushed Acrylics, by Myla Pearce
- Customizing Model Horses, a book by Ashley Stollberg
- How to Sculpt a Horse in Polymer Clay, a book by Janine Haq
- Ultimate Tutorial Collection from Shoestring Stable
- Shoestring Stable Customizing Blog
- Chestnut Ridge
- Customizing articles from Breyer Model Horses
- Model horse airbrushing guides for Citadel paint colors
- Tutorials for tack and accessories
- National Model Painting Month (NaMoPaiMo)
- More links added as I find great resources